Terms & Conditions
Align to Shine: Jungle Discovery Yoga Retreat March 17-23, 2018
Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) Terms & Conditions
1. All purchases and reservations paid to Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) for the Align to Shine: Jungle Discovery Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica are non-refundable except in the case that a retreat does not occur. Credit card transaction fees will be subtracted from all refunds.
2. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation.
3. Should a last minute emergency require a participant to cancel and the retreat center (Selva Armonia) does in fact refunds monies, the participant shall be entitled to the refund less the $500 deposit. The $500 deposit remains non-refundable.
4. Full Payment is due on February 15, 2018 for the Align to Shine: Jungle Discovery Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica. If the balance is not paid on or before the due date we will treat the booking as canceled.
5. Customers are responsible for transportation to the retreat including airfare and transportation to and from the airports to the resort properties unless otherwise noted. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) will not refund money to customers who were not able to attend the retreat due to weather, cancelled flights, or other impediments to travel.
6. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) are not held liable for any customer travel, food or other costs not included in the retreat.
7. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) reserve the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
8. The customer shall not use any retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to retreat guests, staff or property owners.
9. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) reserves the right at their sole discretion to terminate retreat involvement by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the retreat and Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
10. Retreat participants must be 18 years of age or older and agree to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from participating in this retreat.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all relevant travel documentation.
12. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
13. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
14. Customer understands that it is their responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in yoga classes and yoga retreat activities.
15. In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga retreat classes and activities, customer agrees to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which they might incur as a result of participating in the program, and promise to participate with their comfort zone. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga retreat and activities the customer knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim they may have against the yoga class instructor for any injury or damages that they may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. Customer will inform the instructor of any new injury or condition which might affect their ability to practice yoga or take part in retreat activities.
16. While first aid supplies are present on the property and there is a medical center in the city of Uvita, Selva Armonia is in a remote jungle area, 3.5 miles up a four-wheel-drive road from town. The nearest hospital, in Puerto Cortés, is a one-hour drive away. In the case of accident, injury, illness, theft or other incident, Selva Armonia staff will be notified immediately. Emergency procedures are in place at Selva Armonia to assist you, however, Selva Armonia, Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) cannot guarantee necessary or emergency medical attention or treatment. The Selva Armonia staff, Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108), its employees, representatives and affiliates are not and will not be held liable or responsible for injuries, accidents or death to the renter/facilitator/host or the renter’s participants, students, employees, representatives and affiliates. The customer assumes all liability and responsibility for any and all accidents, injuries, illnesses, theft or any other incidents including, but not limited to, death, incurred while the renter and/or the renter’s workshop participants are visiting Costa Rica.
17. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
18. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the retreat coordinators as soon as possible.
19. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
20. Tracy Rhinehart LLC (aka YOGAkron 108) accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customer's stay or traveling to and from Align to Shine: Jungle Discover Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica.
21. It is recommended that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of this trip.
22. It is recommended that all customers take safety precautions by keeping valuables, such as jewelry, at home.