"What do I say? Where do I stand? Did they like it?"
Learn guiding principles for connecting with students and presenting yourself as an effective and inspiring teacher.
Sessions cover the components of effective teaching with experiences and practices for implementing material and developing new skill sets. Learning objectives include:
• Understand how yoga works on the physical, mental and spiritual systems.
• Understand and respect the teacher-student relationship.
• Consider the needs and various styles of an adult learner.
• Consider the power of personal presence when leading a group experience.
• Develop language for clear instruction and heartfelt inspiration.
• Consider how music enhances the yogic experience.
• Develop your teaching voice in small group practice.
• Receive individual feedback based on video teaching samples required for course completion.
Yoga Alliance CEUs available upon completion of program requirements
Investment: $225 for both sessions (session II July 23)
Please register at www.awakenyoga.com